About laurens flower deco

About laurens flower deco

Have you ever seen a flower under a microscope? It’s not only amazing but also the opposite of what you might find in many things...it's more beautiful. Sometimes it looks like a cluster of other flowers – yes, an arrangement. Sometimes it’s a new marvel to behold. As a florist, this is what I love to achieve and create – floral arrangements that together stand up to the most microscopic scrutiny and will be appreciated as a marvel, close up or from afar. For weddings, this is what I love to do. This is what I deliver.  

A wedding itself is a union, an arrangement. The coming together of two people is beautiful and marvelous. I try to capture the essence of this union and reflect them in the flower arrangements that accentuate this most important occasion.  

But don’t take my word for it. Let my work speak for itself…

 For a complimentary consultation, please email me at laurensflowerdeco@gmail.com